The November Issue
The JCM Team is proud to present you the November Issue of the Joomla! Community Magazine.
This month’s edition features:
- An interview to Joomla extensions developers about their J4 experience by Hans van der Meer.
- Hans interviewed the Joomla Experience Team as part of the Meet a Team series.
- The second episode of the Using Joomla in your Business series by Daniel Dubois.
- An interview to Andrew Barber as part of the Meet a Joomler series by Hans van der Meer.
- Anja de Crom interviewed Daniel Dubois regarding his TemplateJoomla project.
- Angie Radtke explained How the Accessibility Team works.
- SD Williams presented the ways to contribute to Joomla 4.3 release.
- Michael Russell wrote an article about PHP 7 approaching its End Of Life.
- Louise Hawkins wrote an article about Google Analytics 4 Events.
- Philip Walton introduced the move from RingCentral to Mattermost for the Joomla community communication.
- Peter Martin explained how his Joomla 4 website got hacked.
- Crystal Dionysopoulos shared a follow up of the Joomla Out of the Box challenge.
- Philip Walton explained how to contribute to Joomla through Documentation.
This release wouldn't have been possible without the work of the Community Magazine Team, all the authors and all the people who allowed us to interview them.
Thanks to all those who participated.
The Call for Authors for the Community Magazine is always open, we are eager to receive your articles.
If you want to write for the Magazine, regularly or just once, drop us a line at
Contributed to this issue:
Luca Marzo (Co-Editor), Anja de Crom (Co-Editor), Sandra Decoux (Creative Director), Philip Walton (Author), Daniel Dubois (Author), Hans van der Meer (Author), Louise Hawkins (Author), Michael Russell (Author), Angie Radtke (Author), Peter Martin (Author) Crystal Dionysopoulos (Author).
We want to thank also all the developers, leaders and volunteers who dedicated their time to answer our interviews.