The September Issue
The JCM Team is proud to present you the September Issue of the Joomla! Community Magazine.
This month’s edition features:
- Philip Walton interviewed the Release Leader of Joomla 4.3
- Nicholas Dionysopoulos published the 5th article of the Joomla Performance Tuning series
- Hannes Papenberg shared a report from the "Engine Room"
- Crystal Dionysopoulous launched a challenge: What can you do with Joomla out of the box?
- Philip published a comparison between Google Analytics and other statistics systems
- Anja de Crom interviewed Nadja Lamisch, the newly elected Treasurer
- Michael Russell wrote an article about his long-term involvement within the Joomla Community
- Anja interviewed Jacob Waisner and Troy Hall about their Bearsampp project
- Ahmad Moussa reported the introduction of Virtual Joomla User Group
- Anja interviewed Louise Hawkins from the Marketing Team as part of the Meet a Joomler series
- We get to know the Joomla Enhancement Development Team as part of the Meet a Team series
- Crystal interviewed the new Joomla Experience Team, as part of the Meet a Team series
This release wouldn't have been possible without the work of the Community Magazine Team, all the authors and all the people who allowed us to interview them.
Thanks to all those who participated.
The Call for Authors for the Community Magazine is always open, we are eager to receive your articles.
Contributed to this issue:
Luca Marzo (Co-Editor), Anja de Crom (Co-Editor), Sandra Decoux (Creative Director), Crystal Dionysopoulos (Author), Nicholas Dionysopoulos (Author), Philip Walton (Author), Michael Russell (Author), Ahmad Moussa (Author), Hannes Papenberg (Author).
We want to thank also all the developers, leaders and volunteers who dedicated their time to answer our interviews.
By accepting you will be accessing a service provided by a third-party external to https://magazine.joomla.org/