The March Issue
The JCM Team is proud to present you the March Issue of the Joomla! Community Magazine.
This month’s edition features:
- Nicholas Dionysopoulos published the 4th part of the Joomla 4 Performance series: Site Building Calisthenics.
- An article about the new Accessibility Add-ons included in Joomla 4.1 by Viviana Menzel
- A presentation fo the brand new Joomla! Task Scheduler added to Joomla 4.1 by Brendan Hedges
- A double interview with Benjamin Trenkle and Harald Leither, recently elected as Department Coordinators.
- An article about Balbooa Gridbox as part of the Page Builder series, by Kuba Jurkiewicz.
- Anja de Crom interviewed the Joomla Documentation Team as part of the Meet a Team series.
- Søren Beck Jensen interviewed Roland Dalmulder as part of the Meet a Joomler series.
- Marc Dechèvre published an article on Customizing Joomla 4's Smart Search Results Pages.
- Søren Beck Jensen interviewed some members of the Joomla Forum Team.
- Astrid Günther shared a piece about the meaning of being part of a global community.
- Philip Walton wrote a Call for Volunteers to repopulate the Social Media Team.
This release wouldn't have been possible without the work of the Community Magazine Team, all the authors and all the people who allowed us to interview them.
Thanks to all those who participated.
The Call for Authors for the Community Magazine is always open, we are eager to receive your articles.
Contributed to this issue:
Luca Marzo (Co-Editor), Anja de Crom (Co-Editor), Sandra Decoux (Creative Director), Philip Walton (Author), Nicholas Dionysopoulous (Author), Søren Beck Jensen (Author), Viviana Menzel (Author), Marc Dechèvre (Author), Kuba Jurkiewicz (Author), Astrid Günther (Author), Brendan Hedges (Author).
We want to thank also all the developers, leaders and volunteers who dedicated their time to answer our interviews.