The May Issue
The JCM Team is proud to present you the May Issue of the Joomla! Community Magazine.
This month’s edition features:
- The third part of the exploration of the Joomla Web Services (APIs) by Marc Dechévre.
- An article about the redesign of Joomla.org properties with the upcoming Joomla 5 version by Philip Walton.
- An interview to Alison Meeks to discover how she learned Joomla by Serge Billon.
- An call for interviews to Joomla User Groups leaders and organizers by Hans van der Meer.
- An article about the Newsflash module by Dan Atrill as part of the Explore the Core series.
- The second part of the exploration of the Contact component by Johannes Dürscheid, as part of the Explore the Core series.
- An article about template overrides best practices by Brian Teeman.
- A recap on JoomlaDay Netherlands by Edith van Leeuwen.
- An article about Joomla and Artificial Intelligence (AI) by Philip Walton.
- A recap on JoomlaDay USA by Robin Clapp.
- An article explaining how to become a Joomla extensions developer from Carlos Camara.
- A review of all books on Joomla 4 available by Anja de Crom.
This release wouldn't have been possible without the work of the Community Magazine Team, all the authors and all the people who allowed us to interview them.
Thanks to all those who participated.
The Call for Authors for the Community Magazine is always open, we are eager to receive your articles.
If you want to write for the Magazine, regularly or just once, drop us a line at
Contributed to this issue:
Luca Marzo (Co-Editor), Anja de Crom (Co-Editor), Sandra Decoux (Creative Director), Louise Hawkins (Creative Team), Marc Dechèvre (Author), Brian Teeman (Author), Serge Billon (Author), Dan Atrill (Author), Hans van der Meer (Author), Edith van Leeuwen (Author), Johannes Dürscheid (Author), Robin Clapp (Author), Carlos Camara (Author), Philip Walton (Author).
We want to thank also all the developers, leaders and volunteers who dedicated their time to answer our interviews.
As already said : what is the use of this article is there no link on each line. Plz add these links for us, for the SEo ;-)