The March Issue
The JCM Team is glad to present you the March issue of the Joomla! Community Magazine.
This month's edition features:
- An overview about the brand new Workflow feature introduced in Joomla 4 by Patrick Jackson.
- A new article of the series "Explore the Core", dedicated to the Menu and its management system in Joomla by Christiane Maier-Stadtherr.
- Anja de Crom interviewed Alexandre Deroq from Acyba (AcyMailing), Jan Pavelka from Phoca.cz and Yiannis Christodoulou from Web357 about their preparation for Joomla 4.
- Andrea Gentil interviewed Josean Telleria as part of the "Meet a Joomler" series.
- Dénes Székely shared how he learned Joomla.
- Brian Mitchell wrote an article on "Joomla and the art of solving infinite problems".
- Philip Walton shared some tips on tooling up to write good software.
- The Volunteer Engagement Team shared the vacancies in the Community.
This release wouldn't have been possible without the work of the Community Magazine Team, all the authors and all the people who allowed us to interview them.
Thanks to all those who participated.
Contributed to this issue:
Andrea Gentil (Editor), Anja de Crom (Co-Editor), Sandra Decoux (Creative Director), SD Williams (Author), Patrick Jackson (Author), Brian Mitchell (Author), Christiane Maier Stadtherr (Author).
Call for Authors
The Joomla Community Magazine is looking for authors on the following topics:
- Tutorial: Joomla's L10N Heart
- Joomla 4 Features
- How do Agencies get into trouble on Projects
- Developing a Joomla 4 Template
- Joomla 4: A powerful CLI application
- Joomla 4: The new publishing workflows
- Joomla for Developers (Framework)
- Create an unlimited design with Joomla
- Get great out of the box SEO with Joomla!
- Building Mobile Apps with Joomla as the backend.
Feel free to submit your articles to the JCM team.
By accepting you will be accessing a service provided by a third-party external to https://magazine.joomla.org/