The May Issue
The JCM Team is proud to present you the May Issue of the Joomla! Community Magazine.
This month’s edition features:
- A piece about the brand new Child Templates feature of Joomla 4.1, written by Philip Walton with the support of Dimitris Grammatikogiannis
- A deep-dive into HTTP Headers feature of Joomla 4, by Brendan Hedges.
- An interview to Jennifer Gress as part of the Meet a Joomler series, by Hans van der Meer.
- Hans interviewed also the JED Team as part of the Meet a Team series.
- Anja de Crom shared her feelings about being part of a global community.
- Philip Walton and Tobias Zulauf wrote an article to announce that Joomla 3.10 enters the Security Support Phase.
- Julian White wrote an Introduction to Web Accessibility.
- Dorothy Firsching shared the recap of JoomlaDay USA 2022.
- Anja wrote an article about the "I's in teams" and how individuals can work towards a common goal, bringing the team to success.
- SD Williams shared some tips for Joomla events organizers.
- Philip announced all the awards won by Joomla recently.
- Andrea Mattarollo wrote a tribute to Antonio Copiello.
This release wouldn't have been possible without the work of the Community Magazine Team, all the authors and all the people who allowed us to interview them.
Thanks to all those who participated.
The Call for Authors for the Community Magazine is always open, we are eager to receive your articles.
Contributed to this issue:
Luca Marzo (Co-Editor), Anja de Crom (Co-Editor), Sandra Decoux (Creative Director), Hans van der Meer (Author), Brendan Hedges (Author), Philip Walton (Author), Julian White (Author), Dorothy Firsching (Author), SD Williams (Author), Andrea Mattarollo (Author), Dimitris Grammatikogiannis (Co-Author), Tobias Zulauf (Co-Author).
We want to thank also all the developers, leaders and volunteers who dedicated their time to answer our interviews.