The June Issue
The JCM Team is proud to present you the June Issue of the Joomla! Community Magazine.
This month’s edition features:
- The fourth episode of the exploration of the Joomla Web Services (APIs) by Marc Dechévre.
- An update about the redesign of Joomla.org websites with the upcoming Joomla 5 version by Philip Walton.
- An interview to Franciska Perisa on how she discovered Joomla by Serge Billon.
- An article about the activities of JUG Maastricht by Hans van der Meer.
- The second episode of tools and extensions related to AI and Joomla by Philip Walton.
- Dan Atrill made us discover the powerful SEO options integrated in Joomla 4.
- Michael Michael shared the results of his attempt upgrading to Joomla 5.
- Viviana Menzel showed how to style your website's articles with Newsflash.
- Astrid Günter shared her experience with Joomla and Cypress on E2E testing.
- Anja de Crom shared a tutorial on how to embed videos in your articles.
- Philip Walton announced the recent awards won by Joomla.
- Anja shared an article on the upcoming Joomla leadership elections.
- Crystal Dionysopoulos published a call to create a healthier community.
- Laura Gordon tells us all we need to know about Joomla User Groups.
This release wouldn't have been possible without the work of the Community Magazine Team, all the authors and all the people who allowed us to interview them.
Thanks to all those who participated.
The Call for Authors for the Community Magazine is always open, we are eager to receive your articles.
If you want to write for the Magazine, regularly or just once, drop us a line at
Contributed to this issue:
Luca Marzo (Co-Editor), Anja de Crom (Co-Editor), Sandra Decoux (Creative Director), Louise Hawkins (Creative Director), Laura Gordon (Author), Marc Dechèvre (Author), Crystal Dionysopoulos (Author), Serge Billon (Author), Dan Atrill (Author), Hans van der Meer (Author), Philip Walton (Author), Michael Michael (Author), Viviana Menzel (Author), Astrid Günther (Author).
We want to thank also all the developers, leaders and volunteers who dedicated their time to answer our interviews.