The February Issue
The JCM Team is proud to present you the February Issue of the Joomla! Community Magazine.
This month’s edition features:
- A sneak peek of the features that will be included in Joomla 4.2 in an article by Philip Walton.
- Nico van Leeuwen wrote an article about YooTheme Pro as part of the Page Builder series.
- Crystal Dyonisopoulou published the II Part of the Joomla 4 for Clients series.
- Søren Beck Jensen interviewed Herb Boeckenhaupt, Sharon Lee Hall, Brandon Batie and Philip Cave about their Joomla 4 Basic Training book.
- Philip Walton and Dimitris Grammatikogianni wrote a piece about the new image convetion for developers.
- Anja de Crom interviewed the Bug Squad team as part of the series Meet a Team.
- Marc Dechèvre published a collection of tips and tricks about Cassiopeia, the default Joomla 4 default frontend template.
- Anja published a Call for Authors and members of the Community Magazine Team.
This release wouldn't have been possible without the work of the Community Magazine Team, all the authors and all the people who allowed us to interview them.
Thanks to all those who participated.
The Call for Authors for the Community Magazine is always open, we are eager to receive your articles.
Contributed to this issue:
Luca Marzo (Co-Editor), Anja de Crom (Co-Editor), Sandra Decoux (Creative Director), Philip Walton (Author), Dimitris Grammatikogianni (Author), Crystal Dionysopoulou (Author), Nico van Leeuwen (Author), Søren Beck Jensen (Author), Marc Dechèvre (Author).
We want to thank also all the developers, leaders and volunteers who dedicated their time to answer our interviews.
By accepting you will be accessing a service provided by a third-party external to https://magazine.joomla.org/