1 minute reading time (172 words)
New Joomla SEO Team
At the recent J&Beyond Joomla conference in Barcelona a new SEO team was formed. The team agreed on the following mission statements:
- To support the Joomla project in ensuring that the official websites we own and manage are properly optimised
- To assist with identifying existing problems and developing strategies for addressing them
- To monitor relevant SEO metrics
- To support teams with planning new web-based projects, migrations and campaigns
- To provide guidance in SEO-related matters relevant to the Joomla CMS
The team is organised in Glip and will meet every other week with an initial focus on ensuring the proper and unified implementation of Google Search Console and Google Analytics across all Joomla sites as well as identifying and implementing various 3rd party SEO tools.
The team members are:
If you are interested in contributing to the team or would like to report an SEO issue or idea for improvement you can find us in Glip in the group “SEO Team Contributors”.
No comments made yet. Be the first to submit a comment
By accepting you will be accessing a service provided by a third-party external to https://magazine.joomla.org/