The September Issue
The JCM Team is proud to present you the September Issue of the Joomla! Community Magazine.
This month’s edition features:
- Philip Walton talked to Benjamin Trenkle and Sigrid Gramlinger-Moser about the roadmap for Joomla 4.1.
- Anja de Crom interviewed Alex Andreae from SourceCoast to know their programs to support Joomla 4.
- An article of the “Explore the Core” series from Christiane Maier-Stadtherr about structure your content with categories.
- Astrid Günther shows us how to customise Cassiopeia with a top banner and horizontal navigation.
- Joe Sonne tells Anja de Crom in detail which is his favourite Joomla 4 feature.
- An interview with Sascha Dube from YOOtheme about how they are working on Joomla 4 compatibility.
- Daniel Dubois wrote an article about how he started his own business with Joomla.
- Patrick Jackson presents Time4Joomla.
- Justine Ayebale tells us about her participation in the Developers for Africa event.
- Philip Walton brings us the second part of the Joomla 4 landing page.
- Simon Stockhause and Julia Polner, as part of the web programming weeks 2021, wrote an article about security, files and plugins.
This release wouldn't have been possible without the work of the Community Magazine Team, all the authors and all the people who allowed us to interview them.
Thanks to all those who participated.
The Call for Authors for the Community Magazine is always open. If you want to write for the Magazine, regularly or just once, drop us a line at
Contributed to this issue:
Luca Marzo (Editor), Andrea Gentil (Editor), Anja de Crom (Co-Editor), Sandra Decoux (Creative Director), Philip Walton (Author), Patrick Jackson (Author), Astrid Günther (Author), Christiane Maier-Stadtherr (Author), Justine Ayebale (Author), Daniel Dubois (Author), Simon Stockhause (Author) and Julia Polner (Author).
We want to thank also all the developers who dedicated their time to answer our interviews.
Call for Authors
The Joomla Community Magazine is looking for authors on the following topics:
- Joomla 4 Features
- How do Agencies get into trouble on Projects
- Developing a Joomla 4 Template
- Joomla 4: A powerful CLI application
- Joomla 4: The new publishing workflows
- Joomla for Developers (Framework)
- Create an unlimited design with Joomla
- Get great out of the box SEO with Joomla!
- Building Mobile Apps with Joomla as the backend.
Feel free to submit your articles to the JCM team.