The October Issue
The JCM Team is proud to present you the October Issue of the Joomla! Community Magazine.
This month’s edition features:
- Philip Walton presented the brand new features of Joomla 5.
- Rolf Dautrich shared his experience on updating a website to Joomla 5.
- Andrea Gentil published a recap of the JoomlaDay Spain.
- Anja de Crom posted a thank you message to George Wilson, who migrated many joomla.org websites to Joomla 4.
- Anja published an article on volunteering for Joomla with stories coming from several parts of the world.
- Hans van der Meer presented the JUG Wien (Vienna) as part of the “Meet a JUG” series.
- Serge Billon interviewed Rolf Dautrich on how he learned Joomla.
- SD Williams shared her experience as Co-Release Leader for Joomla 4.3.
- Cliff Ford presented a solution to make contributing to Joomla Documentation easier.
- Daniel Dubois explained how to volunteer for Joomla without volunteering for Joomla.
- Hannes Papenberg presented a way to professionally manage extensions if you are an extension developer.
- Anja conducted three interviews to Louise Hawkins (Outreach DC), Sigrid Gramlinger (Production DC) and Nadja Lamisch (Treasurer) as part of the Leadership Interviews series.
This release wouldn't have been possible without the work of the Community Magazine Team, all the authors and all the people who allowed us to interview them.
Thanks to all those who participated.
The Call for Authors for the Community Magazine is always open, we are eager to receive your articles.
If you want to write for the Magazine, regularly or just once, drop us a line at
Contributed to this issue:
Luca Marzo (Co-Editor), Anja de Crom (Co-Editor), Sandra Decoux (Creative Director), Louise Hawkins (Creative Director), Hans van der Meer (Author), Philip Walton (Author), Andrea Gentil (Author), Hannes Papenberg (Author), Serge Billon (Author), SD Williams (Author), Daniel Dubois (Author), Cliff Ford (Author), Rolf Dautrich (Author).
We want to thank also all the developers, leaders and volunteers who dedicated their time to answer our interviews.