The October Issue
The JCM Team is proud to present you the October Issue of the Joomla! Community Magazine.
This month’s edition features:
- An interview with the newly elected Vice President, Nicola Galgano as part of the Leadership Interviews.
- An interview with Tobias Zulauf as part of the Meet a Joomler.
- Daniel Dubois reminded the Community that we are all responsible with his great article.
- Sandra Decoux interviewed Simon Grange regarding the book he wrote on how to build a website with Joomla 4.
- Christiane Maier-Stadtherr wrote an article to discover the Article management features of Joomla 4.
- Russel Winter wrote an article explaining where to find all the documentation resources related to Joomla 4.
- Rüdiger Schultz explained how to Joomla4-ify an old template.
- Patrick Jackson published an article on the new metrics for web performance.
- An article explaining the proposal to restructure the governance of Open Source Matters.
- Andrea Gentil interviewed Sergio Iglesias regarding the migration of his website to Joomla 4.
- Marc Dechèvre published the 7th episode of the series of articles related to Custom Fields.
- The Volunteers Engagement Team published a call for volunteers: Help4Joomla.
This release wouldn't have been possible without the work of the Community Magazine Team, all the authors and all the people who allowed us to interview them.
Thanks to all those who participated.
Contributed to this issue:
Luca Marzo (Editor), Andrea Gentil (Editor), Anja de Crom (Co-Editor), Sandra Decoux (Creative Director and Author), Philip Walton (Author), Patrick Jackson (Author), Christiane Maier-Stadtherr (Author), Marc Dechèvre (Author), Daniel Dubois (Author), Rüdiger Schultz (Author), Russell Winter (Author).
We want to thank also all the developers who dedicated their time to answer our interviews.
Call for Authors
The Joomla Community Magazine is looking for authors on the following topics:
- Joomla 4 Features
- How do Agencies get into trouble on Projects
- Developing a Joomla 4 Template
- Joomla 4: A powerful CLI application
- Joomla 4: The new publishing workflows
- Joomla for Developers (Framework)
- Create an unlimited design with Joomla
- Get great out of the box SEO with Joomla!
- Building Mobile Apps with Joomla as the backend.
Feel free to submit your articles to the JCM team.
By accepting you will be accessing a service provided by a third-party external to https://magazine.joomla.org/