We Invite You to Write for JCM
The Joomla Community Magazine has always been supported by individuals who wanted to share their knowledge about the platform. This is an invitation to become part of the JCM Team and write about you know to help you others. Come join us!
We are looking for people in the Joomla Community who can write about:
- Joomla and Joomla Extensions Tutorials
- Technical Articles
- Joomla Project related articles
- Joomla Extensions to watch for
- JUG stories
- Joomla Leadership News
- Joomla Case Studies
- Joomla Events RoundUp
- Joomla related subjects
Benefits of writing for JCM
- Recognition - People will get to know you for what you know. Once you start writing about Joomla, people will start noticing you and you may become a reference in a determined subject. JCM Authors have a globally known publication where they can display their knowledge to the world.
- Practice in the Real World - Writing for JCM is a great opportunity to show your skill for actual people on a global perspective.
- Storytelling - Writing for JCM is an opportunity to practice writing creative and engaging content.
- Expand the Potential of Your Outreach - Expand your network and connect with other talented people. Explore how you can begin to develop the next generation of your writing.
- Marketing - Writing for JCM can be a relevant part of your marketing strategy. When contacting potential new clients, a link to an article in JCM can show your prospects your capabilities.
- An Archive of Your Knowledge - Authors often find a solution to a problem and create an article about it. Many of them have found the answers or inspiration to solve other problems in articles written in the past.
- A Place to Write About What You Love - Writing for JCM can be an outlet to write freely about specific subjects that you enjoy the most.
- Feedback From a Global Joomla Community - An article can trigger feedback from our readers and help you to grow your knowledge about what you write about.
And there is so much more!
Is contributing for JCM for you?
This is a great opportunity for students who are taking their first steps in the market, for professionals who are looking for new horizons in their careers or who are willing to share their knowledge from any industry in a project that reaches out to people all around the world.
Send an e-mail to
We are looking forward to having you on the JCM team.
You have the will, we want you on board!
This article has been proofread by Shirielle Williams