The November Issue
The JCM Team is proud to present you the November Issue of the Joomla! Community Magazine.
This month’s edition features:
- Philip Walton presented the Joomla Academy: Seasons of Coding and Documentation
- Louise Hawkins interviewed the Joomla 5.1 Release Leaders
- Hans van der Meer presented the JUG Athens
- Crystal Dionysopoulos published the Quarterly Report from the Board
- Daniel Dubois published an article about donations to Joomla
- Dan Atrill got us to know the Smart Search feature as part of the Explore the Core series
- Serge Billon explained what is the GPL and why it's so important
- Louise Hawkins published an article about MySQL 8 as requirement for Joomla 5
- Marc Dechèvre introduced the Joomla Task Scheduler feature
- Anja de Crom published an article on how to comment and to be heard in volunteers communities
- Philip Walton explained how to create a safer space while contributing to Joomla
- Anja de Crom interviewed Crystal Dionysopoulos on her first 6 months as President
- Serge Billon interviewed Jonathan Magoga who explained how Joomla improved his client experience.
This release wouldn't have been possible without the work of the Community Magazine Team, all the authors and all the people who allowed us to interview them.
Thanks to all those who participated.
The Call for Authors for the Community Magazine is always open, we are eager to receive your articles.
If you want to write for the Magazine, regularly or just once, drop us a line at
Contributed to this issue:
Luca Marzo (Co-Editor), Anja de Crom (Co-Editor), Sandra Decoux (Creative Director), Louise Hawkins (Creative Director), Hans van der Meer (Author), Philip Walton (Author), Serge Billon(Author), Dan Atrill (Author), Marc Dechèvre (Author), Daniel Dubois (Author), Crystal Dionysopoulos (Author).
We want to thank also all the developers, leaders and volunteers who dedicated their time to answer our interviews.
As usual (does anybody read our comments sometimes ?) I ask here to add the link to each article in the summuty article. I can't understand why wa can't have that . It's why hyperlink exists !
Thanks for your work.
Hi Semaphore, sure we read the comments. Even better: we respond to them, as I did here for example: https://magazine.joomla.org/all-issues/september/the-september-issue-2023.