The November Issue
The JCM Team is proud to present you the November Issue of the Joomla! Community Magazine.
This month’s edition features:
- An interview to David Opati Aswani, the Events Department Coordinator, as part of the Leadership Interviews series.
- An article on how to improve Joomla 4 Performances from Nicholas Dionysopoulos.
- An article about Joomla caching features from Russell Winter.
- Christiane Maier-Stadtherr published an article about the Joomla menu system, as part of the Explore the Core series.
- A post to present the new OSM Contact public repository, the place where propose, share and comment ideas.
- Anja de Crom interviewed Jeroen Moolenschot who shared his Custom Joomla 4 Dashboard.
- Anja interviewed Chris Wilcox about his favourite Joomla 4 feature: the Media Manager.
- Marc Dechèvre published the second part of the 7th article about Custom Fields.
- An article about the Joomla Community Magazine Team (JCM) started a brand new series: Meet a Team.
- Philip Walton invited people to Work4Joomla, showing the different opportunities to contribute to the Project.
- Donato Matturro and Bianca Maria Carchidio wrote a tribute to Vito Disimino, a proud Joomler who passed away recently.
This release wouldn't have been possible without the work of the Community Magazine Team, all the authors and all the people who allowed us to interview them.
Thanks to all those who participated.
The Call for Authors for the Community Magazine is always open. If you want to write for the Magazine, regularly or just once, drop us a line at
Contributed to this issue:
Luca Marzo (Editor), Andrea Gentil (Co-Editor), Anja de Crom (Co-Editor), Sandra Decoux (Creative Director), Nicholas Dionysopoulos (Author), Philip Walton (Author), Christiane Maier-Stadtherr (Author), Marc Dechèvre (Author), Donato Matturro (Co-Author), Bianca Maria Carchidio (Co-Author), Russell Winter (Author).
A special mention goes to Andrea Gentil who is phasing out from her position as Co-Editor and Team Leader.
We want to thank also all the developers, leaders and volunteers who dedicated their time to answer our interviews.