The November Issue
The JCM Team is proud to publish the November Issue of the Joomla Community Magazine.
Featured this month, the Joomla 3.10 Status & Release Strategy from Tobias Zulauf.
Once again, Anja de Crom is the top Author of the Month with several interesting pieces.
This month the Team interviewed 2 leaders: Wilco Alsemgeest and Justine Ayebale Abunyanga and we met a Joomler: Russell Winter.
Crystal Dyonisopoulou explained 10 reasons why Joomla is the ideal CMS for Non-profits.
Tobias Zulauf presented also a new interesting security feature: fetchMetadata to increase the security of our Joomla websites.
This release wouldn't have been possible without the work of the Community Magazine Team, all the authors and all the people who allowed us to interview them.
Thanks to all those who participated.
Contributed to this issue:
Andrea Gentil (Editor), Anja de Crom (Serial Writer), Sandra Decoux (Creative Director), Carlos Càmara (Author), SD Williams (Author), Troy Hall (Author), Crystal Dionysopoulou (Author), Tobias Zulauf (Author).
Call for Authors
The Joomla Community Magazine is looking for authors on the following topics:
- Tutorial: Joomla's L10N Heart
- Joomla 4 Features
- How do Agencies get into trouble on Projects
- Developing a Joomla 4 Template
- Joomla 4: A powerful CLI application
- Joomla 4 - Customize your site communications: the Email Templates
- Joomla 4: The new publishing workflows
- Joomla for Developers (Framework)
- Create an unlimited design with Joomla
- Get great out of the box SEO with Joomla!
- Building Mobile Apps with Joomla as the backend.
Feel free to submit your articles to the JCM team.