The Phoenix Rising: A Call for Authors
Like many things in Life, the Joomla! Community Magazine (JCM) is like the mythological Phoenix that obtains new life by arising from the ashes of its predecessor.
With the recent relaunch of the JCM from its 2 previous versions (I was a member of the relaunch team of the most recent relaunch in July 2010) the new JCM Team is now actively seeking out Authors who would like to contribute to the sharing of the knowledge and power of Joomla! and Open Source.
Here’s a possible list of ideas that might lead to a possible article submission to JCM by you:
- Do you have knowledge of a particular aspect of the Joomla! Project?
- Have you used Joomla in a very interesting way, or a very targeted audience?
- Have you used Joomla for your business in a niche market?
- Do you have a “Human Interest” story that involves Joomla in your personal life or business?
- Do you know of someone who contributes to the Joomla! Project that is an “Unsung Hero” and their story about their contributions should be shared with the World?
- Have you created any unique/special processes/procedures for the upkeep/maintenance of your Joomla Website?
- Have you developed (or marketed) any unique Joomla Extensions that fit a “vertical market”?
- Do you use Joomla for your Community Website?
- Do you know of any “special interest” groups that use Joomla for their website?
- What’s “Your Joomla Story”?
- Do you use Joomla in any type of “educational/teaching” environment?
- How did you discover Joomla? Who introduced you to Joomla?
- Have you learned something about Joomla! that could be made into a tutorial?
- Now that you have some possible ideas for an article submission to JCM, what to do next?
For more details about becoming a Joomla! Community Magazine Author follow this link:
By accepting you will be accessing a service provided by a third-party external to https://magazine.joomla.org/