The March Issue
The JCM Team is proud to present you the March Issue of the Joomla! Community Magazine.
This month’s edition features:
- An interview to Mark Fleeson as part of the Meet a Joomler series by Hans van der Meer.
- Marc Dèchevre shared the first episode of the Joomla API series.
- Laura Gordon wrote a review of the Joomla 4 Masterclass book.
- Anja de Crom explained how to contribute to the Community Magazine.
- Dan Atrill wrote an article about Tags as part of the Explore the Core series.
- Johannes Dürscheid wrote an article about Contacts as part of the Explore the Core series.
- Philip Walton requested a feedback on the restart of the Joomla Certification Program.
- Philip shared an article about Matomo as alternative to Google Analytics.
- Fernando Molina shared a case study of the Joomla implementation done at University of Brasilia.
- Todd Woodward explained how to promote Joomla events.
- Philip published an article about Joomla Guided Tours.
- Brian Teeman published an article about the planning of Joomla 5.
- Serge Billon interviewed Cedric Keiflin on how he met Joomla.
- Brian Teeman wrote an article questioning the need to use Google Analytics.
- Carlos Camara explained how to develop custom projects with Joomla.
This release wouldn't have been possible without the work of the Community Magazine Team, all the authors and all the people who allowed us to interview them.
Thanks to all those who participated.
The Call for Authors for the Community Magazine is always open, we are eager to receive your articles.
Contributed to this issue:
Luca Marzo (Co-Editor), Anja de Crom (Co-Editor), Sandra Decoux (Creative Director), Louise Hawkings (Images), Philip Walton (Author), Hans van der Meer (Author), Fernando Molina (Author), Marc Dechèvre (Author), Brian Teeman (Author), Carlos Camara (Author), Laura Gordon (Author), Serge Billon (Author), Joannes Dürscheid (Author), Todd Woodward (Author), Dan Atrill (Author).
We want to thank also all the developers, leaders and volunteers who dedicated their time to answer our interviews.