The July Issue
The JCM Team is proud to present you the July Issue of the Joomla! Community Magazine.
This month’s edition features:
- An article about Communication and Feedback in a Community by Crystal Dionysopoulos
- A recap of the Accessibility Conference by Viviana Menzel
- An article about the Image Resize plugin, as part of the Explore the Core series, by Maarten Blokdjik
- An interview to Patrick Smits on how he learned Joomla by Serge Billon
- An article about the Articles Related module, as part of the Explore the Core series, by Dan Atrill
- The Q2 2023, quarterly report from the President of Open Source Matters
- An interview to the Small Business Virtual JUG by Hans van der Meer.
- 10 golden tips for a successful Joomla presentation brought to you by Christiane Maier-Stadtherr
- An article with the first experience installing Joomla 5 Alpha by Rolf Dautrich
- Tips to increase profits as a Joomla agency by Eoin Oliver
- An update on the Guided Tours feature by SD Williams
- A tribute to Hagen Graf put together by Viviana Menzel
- An article about the Extended Security Release of Joomla 3.x by David Jardin
- An article on how to color your website's menu by Viviana Menzel.
This release wouldn't have been possible without the work of the Community Magazine Team, all the authors and all the people who allowed us to interview them.
Thanks to all those who participated.
The Call for Authors for the Community Magazine is always open, we are eager to receive your articles.
If you want to write for the Magazine, regularly or just once, drop us a line at
Contributed to this issue:
Luca Marzo (Co-Editor), Anja de Crom (Co-Editor), Sandra Decoux (Creative Director), Louise Hawkins (Creative Director), Crystal Dionysopoulos (Author), Serge Billon (Author), Dan Atrill (Author), Hans van der Meer (Author), Philip Walton (Author), Christiane Maier-Stadtherr (Author), Viviana Menzel (Author), Rolf Dautrich (Author), SD Williams (Author), David Jardin (Author), Eoin Oliver (Author), Maarten Blokdjik (Author).
We want to thank also all the developers, leaders and volunteers who dedicated their time to answer our interviews.