The July Issue
The JCM Team is proud to present you the July Issue of the Joomla! Community Magazine.
This month’s edition features:
- A sneak peak on the plans of the Joomla Production Department for Q3 2022.
- An article about how to choose whether using core or a third-party extension by Crystal Dionysopoulou
- Astrid Guenter published an article about the improved Joomla Override Management.
- Hans van der Meer interviewed the Joomla Security Strike Team as part of the Meet a Team series.
- Hans interviewed Cliff Ford as part of the Meet a Joomler series.
- Marc Dechèvre wrote a recap of the JoomlaDay France 2022.
- Anja published an article about localising JCM articles.
- Hans coordinated a tribute to Peter Russell.
- Philip Walton published an article about the Authority to make Joomla grow.
- Julian White wrote a piece about accessibility and cookie notices.
- Todd Woodward shared an article on how to start a Joomla User Group.
This release wouldn't have been possible without the work of the Community Magazine Team, all the authors and all the people who allowed us to interview them.
Thanks to all those who participated.
The Call for Authors for the Community Magazine is always open, we are eager to receive your articles.
If you want to write for the Magazine, regularly or just once, drop us a line at
Contributed to this issue:
Luca Marzo (Co-Editor), Anja de Crom (Co-Editor), Sandra Decoux (Creative Director), Hans van der Meer (Author), Marc Dechèvre (Author), Philip Walton (Author), Todd Woodward (Author), Julian White (Author), Astrid Guenter (Author), Crystal Dionysopoulou (Author).
We want to thank also all the developers, leaders and volunteers who dedicated their time to answer our interviews.