The July Issue
The JCM Team is proud to present you the July Issue of the Joomla! Community Magazine.
This month’s edition features:
- Andrea Gentil interviewed Yannick Gaultier from Weeblr with regards to their extensions' path towards Joomla 4 Compatibility
- Anja de Crom interviewed Steve Burge from JomlaShack to know their programs to support Joomla 4.
- Anja interviewed Darek Snieg, to discover How he learned Joomla.
- An article of the “Explore the Core” series from Sigrid Gramlinger about the Privacy Tools Suite.
- Brian Teeman wrote an article about Web Accessibility and the We4Authors program.
- Patrick Jackson published the recent openings throughout the project's teams.
- Marc Dechèvre contributed with a list of useful resources and materials related to Custom Fields.
- Russell Winter published an article to celebrate 10 years of success of the Forum Post Assistant.
This release wouldn't have been possible without the work of the Community Magazine Team, all the authors and all the people who allowed us to interview them.
Thanks to all those who participated.
The Call for Authors for the Community Magazine is always open. If you want to write for the Magazine, regularly or just once, drop us a line at
Contributed to this issue:
Andrea Gentil (Editor), Anja de Crom (Co-Editor), Sandra Decoux (Creative Director), Patrick Jackson (Author), Brian Teeman (Author), Sigrid Gramlinger (Author), Marc Dechèvre (Author), Russell Winter (Author).
We would like to thank also all the developers who dedicated their time to answer our interviews.
Call for Authors
The Joomla Community Magazine is looking for authors on the following topics:
- Tutorial: Joomla's L10N Heart
- Joomla 4 Features
- How do Agencies get into trouble on Projects
- Developing a Joomla 4 Template
- Joomla 4: A powerful CLI application
- Joomla 4: The new publishing workflows
- Joomla for Developers (Framework)
- Create an unlimited design with Joomla
- Get great out of the box SEO with Joomla!
- Building Mobile Apps with Joomla as the backend.
Feel free to submit your articles to the JCM team.