The January Issue
The JCM Team is proud to present you the January 2024 Issue of the Joomla! Community Magazine.
This month’s edition features:
- A list of the major Joomla events and milestone for 2024, by Philip Walton
- Hans van der Meer interviewed JUG London, as part of the Meet a JUG series
- Carlos Camara shared 7 interesting Joomla projects for 2024
- Sergey Tolkachyov explained how to create a custom form field in Joomla 5
- Laura Gordon published the invitation to the next JUG Leaders meeting
- Serge Billon wrote an article to thank volunteers for 2023 and wish a good new year to the Community
- Anja de Crom published an article about the upcoming Joomla leadership elections
- Serge interviewed Olivier Buisard as an extensions developer who contributes to Joomla
- Dan Atrill published a review of the "Developing Extensions for Joomla 5" book by Carlos Camara
- Anja shared the results on the most voted Magazine articles of 2023
- Benjamin Trenkle published a tribute and thank you message to Harald Leithner
- Anja published a follow up on the activities related to the Cyber Resilience Act.
This release wouldn't have been possible without the work of the Community Magazine Team, all the authors and all the people who allowed us to interview them.
Thanks to all those who participated.
The Call for Authors for the Community Magazine is always open, we are eager to receive your articles.
If you want to write for the Magazine, regularly or just once, drop us a line at
Contributed to this issue:
Luca Marzo (Co-Editor), Anja de Crom (Co-Editor), Sandra Decoux (Creative Director), Louise Hawkins (Creative Director), Hans van der Meer (Author), Philip Walton (Author), Serge Billon (Author), Laura Gordon (Author), Carlos Camara (Author), Sergey Tolkanchyov (Author), Benjamin Trenkle (Author), Dan Atrill (Author).
We want to thank also all the developers, leaders and volunteers who dedicated their time to answer our interviews.