The January Issue
The JCM Team is proud to present you the January Issue of the Joomla! Community Magazine.
This month’s edition features:
- An article from Anja de Crom to celebrate all the people of Joomla.
- A recap of the 2022 for Joomla from Philip Walton.
- An interview to the Automated Tested Team by Hans van der Meer.
- A tribute to Marco Dings.
- Patrick Jackson interviewed the JCH Optimize team about their migration to Joomla 4
- Hans van der Meer interviewed Niels Braczek as part of the Meet a Joomler series.
- Philip Walton introduced Joomla's partnership with Holopin.
- Maurice Molenaar presented the Latest Articles module as part of the Explore the Core series.
- Anja de Crom explained how to become an author for the Community Magazine.
- Louise Hawkins wrote an article about Google Looker Studio and data visualization.
- Anja and Philip explained how Joomla's elections work.
- Fernando Molina shared his Joomla story.
This release wouldn't have been possible without the work of the Community Magazine Team, all the authors and all the people who allowed us to interview them.
Thanks to all those who participated.
The Call for Authors for the Community Magazine is always open, we are eager to receive your articles.
Contributed to this issue:
Luca Marzo (Co-Editor), Anja de Crom (Co-Editor), Sandra Decoux (Creative Director), Philip Walton (Author), Patrick Jackson (Author), Hans van der Meer (Author), Louise Hawkins (Author), Maurice Molenaar (Author), Fernando Molina (Author).
We want to thank also all the developers, leaders and volunteers who dedicated their time to answer our interviews.