The January Issue
The JCM Team is proud to present you the January Issue of the Joomla! Community Magazine.
This month’s edition features:
- The Third Part of the "Joomla Performance Tuning" series by Nicholas Dionysopoulos.
- An interview to Anja de Crom, our Co-Editor, as part of the Meet a Joomler series.
- A Joomla 4 Case Study: why Host.it used Joomla 4 to build its new website.
- A new article of the Meet a Team series about the CMS Maintenance Team.
- The first article of the brand new series dedicated to Page Builders for Joomla: SP Page Builder written by Chris Wilcox.
- Crystal Dionysopoulou wrote the first article of the series "Joomla 4 for Clients", dedicated to Users, Access and Permissions.
- Chris Keen published an article about the Workflows feauture of Joomla 4, as part of the Explore the Core series.
- Philip Walton presented the path towards Joomla 5, interviewing the Release Leaders.
- Shivam Rajput published a Call for Mentors for the forthcoming Google Summer of Code season.
- Shirielle Williams shared a report from the Events Team with all the recent activities and updates.
- Mick MacKusa shared an update from the Joomla Stack Exchange.
This release wouldn't have been possible without the work of the Community Magazine Team, all the authors and all the people who allowed us to interview them.
Thanks to all those who participated.
The Call for Authors for the Community Magazine is always open, we are eager to receive your articles.
Contributed to this issue:
Luca Marzo (Co-Editor), Anja de Crom (Co-Editor), Sandra Decoux (Creative Director), Nicholas Dionysopoulos (Author), Philip Walton (Author), Crystal Dionysopoulou (Author), Chris Keen (Author), Chris Wilcox (Author), Shivam Rajput (Author), Shirielle Williams (Author), Mick MacKusa (Author).
We want to thank also all the developers, leaders and volunteers who dedicated their time to answer our interviews.