The February Issue
The JCM Team is glad to present you the February issue of the Joomla! Community Magazine.
This month's edition features:
- An interview to Harald Leithner, to thank him for all the work done as Release Lead for Joomla 3.9.x
- Anja de Crom interviewed Nicky Veitch as part of the "Meet a Joomler" series of articles.
- Viviana Menzel started a new series to go in depth of the core features of Joomla.
- Patrick Jackson presented the brand new HTML Templates feature introduced in Joomla 4.
- Anja de Crom interviewed Oliver Buisard and Robert Deutz to get more insights about the J4 readiness path for their services and extensions.
- Anja de Crom interviewed Julie Steffers as part of the series "How I learned Joomla".
- Brian Teeman wrote a case study about his first Joomla 4 website.
- Ahmad Moussa wrote a short tutorial on "how to avoid security mistakes" for Joomla websites.
- The Volunteers Engagement Team highlighted some open roles for volunteers to work towards the release of Joomla 4.
- Robbie Adair announced the JoomlaDay USA.
This release wouldn't have been possible without the work of the Community Magazine Team, all the authors and all the people who allowed us to interview them.
Thanks to all those who participated.
The Call for Authors for the Community Magazine is always open. If you want to write for the Magazine, regularly or just once, drop us a line at
Contributed to this issue:
Andrea Gentil (Editor), Anja de Crom (Co-Editor), Sandra Decoux (Creative Director), SD Williams (Author), Ahmad Moussa (Author), Patrick Jackson (Author), Robbie Adair (Author), Brian Teeman (Author), Viviana Menzel (Author).
Call for Authors
The Joomla Community Magazine is looking for authors on the following topics:
- Tutorial: Joomla's L10N Heart
- Joomla 4 Features
- How do Agencies get into trouble on Projects
- Developing a Joomla 4 Template
- Joomla 4: A powerful CLI application
- Joomla 4: The new publishing workflows
- Joomla for Developers (Framework)
- Create an unlimited design with Joomla
- Get great out of the box SEO with Joomla!
- Building Mobile Apps with Joomla as the backend.
Feel free to submit your articles to the JCM team.