The December Issue
The JCM Team is proud to present you the December Issue of the Joomla! Community Magazine.
This month’s edition features:
- An interview to Ryan Demmer (of JCE) to get to know their path towards Joomla 4 compatibility.
- The second article of the series on how to improve Joomla 4 Performances from Nicholas Dionysopoulos.
- Viviana Menzel published an article about the Modules, as part of the Explore the Core series.
- Anja de Crom interviewed Florian Bauer who shared his Custom Joomla 4 Dashboard.
- Anja interviewed Søren Beck Jensen about his favourite Joomla 4 feature: the Extensibility.
- A new article of the Meet a Team series about the CMS Release Team.
- Philip Walton wrote a Call for Volunteers to reignite the Marketing Team.
This release wouldn't have been possible without the work of the Community Magazine Team, all the authors and all the people who allowed us to interview them.
Thanks to all those who participated.
The Call for Authors for the Community Magazine is always open, we are eager to receive your articles.
If you want to write for the Magazine, regularly or just once, drop us a line at
Contributed to this issue:
Luca Marzo (Editor), Anja de Crom (Co-Editor), Sandra Decoux (Creative Director), Nicholas Dionysopoulos (Author), Philip Walton (Author), Søren Beck Jensen (Author), Viviana Menzel (Author).
A special mention goes to Andrea Gentil who is phasing out from her position as Co-Editor and Team Leader.
We want to thank also all the developers, leaders and volunteers who dedicated their time to answer our interviews.