The August Issue
The JCM Team is proud to present you the August Issue of the Joomla! Community Magazine.
This month we celebrate the 17th birthday of Joomla.
This month’s edition features:
- A showcase of 17 websites made with Joomla 4, collected by Anja de Crom.
- A story about a 17 years old Joomla website still rocking, by Anja.
- Anja interviewed several Joomlers who explained why they use Joomla.
- Philip Walton wrote a piece on becoming a blogger for Joomla.
- Philip reported on the Documentation Sprint held in Germany in July.
- Anja wrote a piece on detecting and handling volunteers burnout.
- Mike Brandner wrote an article on the new Joomla Developer Documentation system.
- Hans van der Meer interviewed Julian White as part of the Meet a Joomler series.
- Hans interviewed the Joomla Accessibility Team as part of the Meet a Team series.
- Michael Russell shared some useful statistics about Joomla's adoption.
- Michael Russell wrote a piece about hacking attempts toward Joomla websites.
This release wouldn't have been possible without the work of the Community Magazine Team, all the authors and all the people who allowed us to interview them.
Thanks to all those who participated.
The Call for Authors for the Community Magazine is always open, we are eager to receive your articles.
Contributed to this issue:
Luca Marzo (Co-Editor), Anja de Crom (Co-Editor), Sandra Decoux (Creative Director), Hans van der Meer (Author), Mike Brandner (Author), Philip Walton (Author), Michael Russell (Author).
We want to thank also all the developers, leaders and volunteers who dedicated their time to answer our interviews.
By accepting you will be accessing a service provided by a third-party external to https://magazine.joomla.org/