2 minutes reading time (329 words)
Joomla! in the Press/Media - August 2010
Welcome to Joomla! in the Press/Media. You will find links and short descriptions of where you can read recent articles about Joomla! in the Press and Media.
Alert: What’s Coming for Open Source CMS in July 2010
- Source: CMS Wire - Two Beta Joomla! 1.6 releases, new video about Joomla! 1.6 from Andrew Eddie, and Joomla! Community Magazine launch.
Develop and customize Joomla! templates using Packt’s new cookbook
- Source: PRLog - Joomla! 1.5 Templates Cookbook, provides readers with over 60 incredibly effective recipes for taking control of their Joomla! templates.
Digital Consortium behind new Creative Calderdale site
- Source: The Drum - Creative Calderdale's new website encourages new start-up businesses, attract inward investment, and improves the competitiveness of local creative and digital businesses.
IHRNA uses open source platform for new website
- Source: Computer World - The Indigenous Human Rights Network Australia (IHRNA) uses Joomla to help build community and bring awareness of Australian Human Rights.
PhotoXpress.com releases custom API with profit potential for Joomla! community
- Source: Imaging Resource - Joomla! websites now have access to a powerful and customized API from PhotoXpress.com that supplies them with millions of royalty-free images.
Public gain loudspeaker on future Joomla! features
- Source: Computer World - Joomla! Project Lead Team looks for feedback on features contributed by the Joomla! Community.
Redesigned district site gives Whitehall control
- Source: Columbus Local News - Whitehall City School District uses Joomla! to update their website.
The History of Joomla!: An in-depth chat with CMS core developer, Andrew Eddie
- Source: Computer World - Andrew Eddie shares both the history and the future of Joomla!
The Rise of the Web CMS
- Source: FolioMag - Open Source or Proprietary, Web-based solutions are today’s best bet for multichannel publishing.
Travel Easier and Browse Easier With SkyCap News
- Source: PRWeb - SkyCap News, a growing travel information website, just became easier to use and far more interactive with a recent switch to Joomla.
- 12 August 2008: Joomla 1.5.6 Vusani Released
No comments made yet. Be the first to submit a comment
By accepting you will be accessing a service provided by a third-party external to https://magazine.joomla.org/