The April Issue
The JCM Team is proud to present you the April Issue of the Joomla! Community Magazine.
This month’s edition features:
- An article by Elisa Foltyn about The Update Framework which allowed Joomla to win the hackaton at CloudFest.
- An article about the WebAuthn, passwordless authentication method, by Brendan Hedges
- Luca interviewed Sigrid Gramlinger as part of the Meet a Joomler series.
- Hans interviewed Jeroen Molenschoot as part of the Meet a Joomler series.
- Anja interviewed the Joomla User Group Team as part of the Meet a Team series.
- Daniel Dubois wrote an article about the meaning of being part of a global community.
- Shivam Rajput published an article about the upcoming Google Summer of Code edition.
This release wouldn't have been possible without the work of the Community Magazine Team, all the authors and all the people who allowed us to interview them.
Thanks to all those who participated.
The Call for Authors for the Community Magazine is always open, we are eager to receive your articles.
Contributed to this issue:
Luca Marzo (Co-Editor), Anja de Crom (Co-Editor), Sandra Decoux (Creative Director), Hans van der Meer (Author), Brendan Hedges (Author), Daniel Dubois (Author), Elisa Foltyn (Author).
We want to thank also all the developers, leaders and volunteers who dedicated their time to answer our interviews.